Sophia’s Garden Resort, the newest garden resort in Coron, Palawan. Coron, is one of the municipalities of Palawan and forms part of the Calamianes Group of Islands. Coron is also known as the shipwreck capital of the Philippines as diving is the most prominent and a must try in the island. It is where the cleanest lake in Asia is located, the very well known Kayangan Lake and where you can experience “Calauit Safari Park” an encounter with different widely known animals.
- The Name “Sophia” is derived from the owners grand daughter Ms. Annika Sophia Tiotangco.
- It is a GARDEN RESORT primarily, the owners wanted to share their love for garden and landscaping.
- The theme of the resort is a “modern Spanish style”, which is evident with the furniture/ furnishing that we use.
- Sophia’s Garden Resort is located at Sitio Jolo Brgy, 5 Coron Palawan.
- The property land area is 5,000SQM.
- We are 35-40 minutes away from Busuanga Airport and 3-5 minutes away from the town proper of Coron.
To provide Sophia’s Garden Resort customers with an unparalleled experience and to provide employees with the opportunity for personal and career growth.
Make Sophia’s Garden Resort “the place” to go to in Coron by exceeding customer expectations.
Award of Excellence from Booking.com
Golden Globe Annual awards for Business Excellence “Best Spanish Inspired Resort”
2015 Traveller’s Choice by Trip Advisor